Systems Engineer (Pre-Sales)
Arista Networks is an exciting, pre-IPO company founded and funded by well-known Silicon Valley veterans Andy Bechtolsheim and David Cheriton. Arista is developing a new class of integrated network solutions to address the scalability, performance, and reliability requirements of next gen HPC and Web data centers.
We are seeking candidates who take pride in winning customers' trust and impressing them with their knowledge. Arista SEs stay engaged with the customer post-sales as well to monitor network performance and TAC cases. You will get an opportunity to work with some of the smartest developers and sales leaders in the industry.
- Expert knowledge in the following areas: Ethernet, RSTP/ MSTP, VLANs, IP Routing, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, Multicast, QoS
- Expertise in at least one area of related technologies - storage, financial trading, Web2.0 applications, HPC or load balancing
- Expert level knowledge of industry-standard CLI
- Knowledge of competitive products, solutions, and services
- Ability to write white-papers a plus
- CCIE certification a plus
- Provide pre-sales technical support and technical expertise to Arista Networks customers and partners
- Perform hands-on work with customers during product evaluations and post-sales
- Perform hands-on tests to validate customer proof-of-concept setups, network designs, and network deployments using new products and features
- Put together design guidelines and recommend improvements to customers for the networks they support
- Provide feedback to product management and engineering
- Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services
- Author whitepapers on technology and products
We're hiring in:
- Central US
- Service Providers
Principals only need apply.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to: