|Interns at Arista
Ready to make an impact?
Send your resume and a copy of your transcript to:
Look for us at your University
||Jan 30th, 2013
||Jan 31st, 2013
||Jan 30th, 2013
||Feb 6th - 7th
||On campus Interviews
University @ Arista Networks
- Starting out, you’ll get a mentor to show you the ropes, get you up to speed and give guidance on your projects
- Work with people from top universities and industry veterans
- Have flexibility and ownership on what projects you work on based on your interests
- Arista U - weekly lectures on what’s going on within the company, the networking world and the engineering sphere
- Arista Prep gets you ready for work with workshops and seminars covering many aspects of the company. It is a great way to learn about what you want work on next, meet your fellow new hires, and to get to know the more senior people in the company who lead the talks
- Don’t miss out on expanding your technical knowledge with reading groups- study various technical books so you can continue learning outside of lecture halls
Strong company values:
- Our foremost principle: Do the right thing!
- Flexible work hours
- Lots of soul-sucking meetings, at all times of the day, every day. Just kidding. Here at Arista we try to keep meetings to a minimum- Our weekly meeting for the entire software team is generally done in 15 minutes
- We have a very flat management team
We believe in work and play:
- Beer Bash every Friday to get you pumped for the weekend
- For the hungry ones, we have a fully stocked kitchen of snacks and drinks
- Holiday parties and summer picnics, because we have fun socializing outside of work too
- Switch things up with events such as Hack-a-Switch and LAN parties
- Interest groups to suit your niche
What We're Looking For
- Strong programming skills - no background in networking needed!
- A solid foundation in imperative and object oriented languages
- A drive to fix hard problems, and make a difference
- Good teamwork skills
An open-ended career path at a fast growing pre-IPO company. Jump into becoming an excellent software engineer.
Make as much of an impact as the full-timers. You’ll get to work on and own a project that’s expected to release at the end of your internship.
Frequenty Asked Questions
Q: Where is the internship located?
A: Internships are for Santa Clara, CA also for our offices in London and Bangalore, India.
Q: What are the different open positions?
A: We’re recruiting for software, hardware and platform engineering for Santa Clara, CA.We are recruiting for software engineering at London and at Bangalore, India as well.
Q: What are the people at Arista like - what kind of people will fit in?
A: Friendly and approachable -- no matter their industry status, they’ll be happy to answer questions for you.