Simplify Tap Aggregation with Arista DANZ
Arista Data ANalyZer (DANZ) is an integrated feature set of Arista's Extensible Operating System and is currently available on Arista Networks 7150-series switches. DANZ provides a solution to monitoring and visibility challenges at 10/40Gbps and higher with unmatched price-performance and precision. The Arista DANZ software features give IT operations and planning departments the following capabilities:
- Aggregate, replicate and capture traffic for processing without affecting production
- Apply advanced filtering and precision time stamping at wire rate in hardware
- Monitor, capture and correlate congestion and microburst events in real time
- Deliver application layer feedback directly to applications and tools
- Integrate with any standard 3rd party API and Application/Network management tools
- Achieve all of these features in Arista's full featured switches without additional equipment
Arista DANZ Framework
With Arista DANZ, organizations that have requirements to perform critical analytical and monitoring functions with increasingly higher data volumes and higher network bandwidths can maintain security, compliance and reporting for all traffic without the addition of proprietary out-of-band monitoring infrastructure or backhaul networks. Troubleshooting applications and performance problems, performing traffic interception when required (such as for Lawful Intercept or compliance), and managing overall customer satisfaction and response times can be accomplished cost-effectively with limited new investment and using existing tools.
The links above are for the viewer’s convenience, and Arista has not reviewed and is not responsible for their content.